Wednesday 4 June 2014

***TIME AS A COLOR / DUCT HEARTS exclusive interview***

What is TIME AS A COLOR, you may be asking. It's a record label, and it's fucking beautiful. Daniel Becker contacted me less than a year ago in regards to trading records through our distros. I hadn't heard of any, I repeat ANY, of the bands. When I finally checked them out I was pretty blown away by more than 70% of the releases on the label. He has since gotten me obsessed with the following bands; Captain, Your Ship Is Sinking (who were interviewed yesterday, linked here), The Rabbit Theory (reviewed and linked here), Grand Detour, Eucalypt, We Fade To Grey and of course, his band, DUCT HEARTS. I'm sure you know Human Hands - that band has been aided by Daniel for a few years now and he will be touring with them this summer.

I interviewed Daniel about both TIME AS A COLOR the label and DUCT HEARTS the band. Linked below are a few choice cuts from his label as well as the interview link. Check out the label's bandcamp here.


CAPTAIN, YOUR SHIP IS SINKING

THE RABBIT THEORY

DUCT HEARTS

No comments:

Post a Comment