Monday 22 July 2013

TRON: Legacy

This post's artist is from the June 2013 Mix. This is track #6.

Record: TRON: Legacy Soundtrack
Genres: Soundtrack / Classical / Electronic
Related artists: London Philharmonic Orchestra, Journey and Daft Punk.
Year: 2010
Song: "Tron: Legacy (end titles)"
For fans of: Batman: The Dark Knight, Inception and something electronic.

I try to be an honest guy, so I should just come right out and say that in no way am I educated in this particular realm of music - namely electronic/pop/rock or whatever you would like to call DAFT PUNK. But - I have been getting more and more interested in soundtracks as of late - mostly of my favourite films: InceptionWillow, Jurassic Park and the Aliens, Predator and the Batman series.

So, keeping that in mind - I think this is fucking awesome. One of the best soundtracks I've heard in the last 10 years. Check it out, as it's also one of the few mainstream releases that have been able to combine mass popularity with good music and keep my attention - something surprisingly hard to come by.

For fans of soundtracks and great effin' music.

________________________________________________________________________

2010 - This cd.
________________________________________________________________________


youtube )))))embedded audio((((( links


TRON: Legacy - The Grid
 
TRON: Legacy - Rinzler
 
TRON: Legacy - Rectifier
 
TRON: Legacy - CLU
 
TRON: Legacy - Flynn Lives
 
 
________________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment