Open Mind Saturated Brain

Open Mind Saturated Brain


Tuesday, 8 October 2013


This post's artist is from the September 2013 Mix. This is track 8.
You can download the September 2013 Mix right here.

GenresScreamo / Punk / Noise Rock / Emoviolence / Post-Hardcore
Related artistsLouise Cyphre.
Country: Poland/Germany
Years Active: 2012-present
Song: "Franz K. Is (Not) My Bus Driver"
Album: "Republic of Dreams"
Year: 2012
For fans of: Tristan Tzara, Louise Cyphre, MNWA, Am I Dead Yet?, Beau Navire,
                   Orchid, The AnasaziCaught In The Fall, Crocus, Daitro, Matsuri,
                   La Quiete, Cloud Rat and Apoplexy Twist Orchestra aka PROPER Screamo.

Twas a great day when I picked up the Beau Navire and REPUBLIC OF DREAMS split. First off, the split was amazing. Secondly, I heard a very unmistakable German emoviolence sound coming from my speakers. "Was that Louise Fucking Cyphre?" I asked. No, it wasn't. But it WAS the reincarnation of Louise Cyphre. These past members have created a mutated style of emoviolence that combines it with a dash of garage-rock and an insane amount of intensity. If you like your music at breakneck speed 70% of the time, with the remaining 30% straddling feedback, haunting melodies and breakdowns - check this out, yo. You can level an entire neighborhood with their self-titled cd, it's that freaking powerful.



2012 - Beau Navire Split 7"EP
2012 - Cloud Rat Split 12"EP

2013 - Republic Of Dreams discography cd (PURCHASE HERE)
2013 - Orchid Tribute Compilation cd/12"LP (PURCHASE HERE on cd and 12")


(2012) REPUBLIC OF DREAMS - "Franz K. Is (Not) My Bus Driver" (from 'Cloud Rat' split)

(2012) REPUBLIC OF DREAMS - "Your Banality Is Evil" (from 'Cloud Rat' split)

(2012) REPUBLIC OF DREAMS - "Golden Parachutes For The CarpetBaggers" (from 'Beau Navire' split)

(2012) REPUBLIC OF DREAMS - "It's Still Fucking Personal" (from 'Beau Navire' split)

(2012) REPUBLIC OF DREAMS - live video
REPUBLIC OF DREAMS / additional links

No comments:

Post a Comment